Agriculture Real Estate Credit
AVL provides California agribusiness with strategic bridge financing solutions for an array of ag-related projects.
- Collateral with two (2) sources of water preferred
- Emphasis on fruit and nut crop
- Financing available for acquisitions, refinances and working capital.
|Payment Structure||Annual, bi-annual, quarterly|
|Loan-to-Value||Up to 55%|
*Target: Fresno, Madera, Kern, Kings and Tulare county.
AVL is actively seeking acquisition opportunities of turn-key operations as well as value-add opportunities of fruit and nut crop farms.
- Assets with pre-existing water sources are preferred as well as value-add water opportunities
- Emphasis on almonds, pistachios, and grapes
- Prime production ages, no desire for development
- Non-performing notes secured by fruit and nut crop acreage (no minimum acreage requirement)
|Target Size||200 acres +|
|Crop||Fruit & Nut|
|Geographic Region||Fresno county, Madera county, Kings county and Tulare county.|
DISCLAIMER: There is no warranty, expressed or implied, for the accuracy of this information or it's applicability to your financial situation. Please consult your own financial advisor. Interest Rates are current as listed and are subject to change. The rates displayed do not represent a loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual terms, loan to values, requirements fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include additional fees and costs. Loan pricing can be locked only through a loan officer. Loans through A.V. Lending Group, Inc. are not traditionally funded and have investor (s) involved in underwriting who may decline the applicant regardless of qualifications at their own discretion. This is not an advertisement or solicitation of any kind nor a commitment to fund. Other restrictions may apply.
We do not lend in Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, or Florida.
California Department of Real Estate License 01990644
California Department of Real Estate License 02065925